Friday, July 13, 2018

In a world of it own


Sometimes I wonder, if I stop breathing, would my heart keep beating. This life is really a journey at times, I feel like I can not handle it. But, I must tune into my inner peace, to find who I really am. Some people will easily, mistake my kindness and, never understand what is truly going on inside me. I have fought to many battle, and I am still standing. And there are times when, this temple feels like, hell is burning through me. I have gone through, periodic tears behind close doors. But, I guess you did not catch that because you don't want to understand the true facts. I live with Hypothyriodism, and it mimic's other symptom's. Like, Fibromyalgia and other symptoms of its own. So, I have days were, I am extremely tired and just want to rest. And days were my body is, completely in pain. But, I still move the best that I can---I am the warrior that I am. Despite, Fatigue,Increased sensitivity to cold,Constipation,Dry skin,Weight gain, Puffy face,Hoarseness,Muscle weakness, Elevated blood cholesterol level, Muscle aches, tenderness and stiffness,Pain, stiffness or swelling in my joints, Heavier than normal or irregular menstrual periods, Thinning hair,Slowed heart rate, Depression, Impaired memory and Mood swing. Therefore, when I say: I am not feeling good, take it in considration's, and don' t say: Me too. Poetry Corner: This poem is a real life story about me, and millions of others who deal with: Hypothyriodism, this is our battles daily.But, we still move through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment