Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Jurassic


Can we cue the curtains please... there's a huge situation in this heart. But, I truly don't think you're ready for this. Every human should feel pain and relief unless they are a man-made source. I'm not going to hide this any longer, I'm in a community that wasn't by choice, Disability. So, I'm pouring all my heart out as much as possible... I'm possible.

 I have seen enough for my age, to really put an end to this world discriminating amongst, this Community I live in. And shall I tell you why? But, first, you're going to want, to give me a standing ovation for this, I'm just saying.

 Take a step out of your shoes for a minute, I mean seriously, remove your shoes and stand bare the ground. Okay, once you are there, simply close your eyes and envision your life, with a disability, any disability would do just fine.

 From school to even finding a job, can you clearly see that? This is no fun and games, this is really enough to cause pain. It has caused pain for many, and it sure has. And we have had enough of it.

Each day we conquer our daily battles, whether you don't want to believe us or not, this is our life. We have enough courage and strength, to not take on anyone's bull shit. So, for one thing, don't compare your life against ours. You can walk and breeze right through a door, with a cheerful grin. And let's not get this confused... you would clearly understand what I meant by this. Days in and days out, phone calls after phone calls, and not one call back. Damn if we're trying our hardest, at finding a job!

  I can clearly speak through experience, working from the back of the house to assisting others. And my payment was only felt through the heart. But, my heart can't pay for my necessities. So, I'm waking up figuring out this life... I'm doing everything right. But, yet, I have to deal with: the outside world of people, whose hearts are not pure, clearly taking advantage. So, I'm working hard on building my own empire... I definitely earned it. And this is what true pain feels like, people think you're vulnerable... I will help each person with the kindness of my heart. But, now it's time to fly free... I really haven't done anything for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment