Saturday, August 31, 2019

Troubled soul




I rather not glace behind me, just to see what I have left behind... theses are nothing but scares. And nothing but old memories that, has nothing to do with tomorrow. So, I want to leave them behind me. I have created a new path...the path I was leading felt so emptied, or should I just say: I switched it up a bit. 

  Can you please leave this door unlocked---I do have a spare key. She glaces into the dark cold room, knowing that no one else is there, only to see her own reflection glaring back at her. 

  Millions of people covered in Mardi gras mask, echo out in sinister laughter. Can I please catch a break. So, I can get the hell up out of this place. Gold for gold and, silver for silver. And I bet you didn't catch the golden dollar... when there's no response, the room goes completely silent. 

  She dances with no boundaries, and she dances alone...no one will ever catch her rhythm. And she feels much better, when she dancing alone. Thoughts can run free and, the only person who can understand her is ME! Therefore, never feel afraid to speak, even though, you heard those voices behind the mask. Speak until you run out of words. But, don't worry if no one ever gets, what you are saying,its wasn't meant for them anyway. 

 If you ever catch up with, your shadow again: remember you are protected by your own words. So, don't let anything break your focus... This isn't no one else journey but yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment