Tuesday, August 27, 2019

See my capabilities not my disabilites



Someday's I feel scared as hell, trying to do my best. Its the others who see me wearing the label. So, I shall sit and stand... they're scared of my determination. I won't be hidden away...you are ashame to be seen with me in public. I have been made aware of: my condition status. But, I won't use that to stop me from moving. So, I don't have one ounce of doubt within myself...I already know I can. Its the other individuals who chose not to see, what I'm capable of. And its really upsetting me... you don't fully understand: I can do impossible things. 

 I do find things difficult at times and here is why, the non believer, you see my condition and, base my ability over that. But, have you seen me in action, or do you really understand, what's going on with me at that moment? No! That's where the pain comes from, people who don't have faith in me... I know, I have faith within myself and, I show it every day. 

  Therefore, you can be pissed until the sunrise... I'm not standing still for no one, even if I'm only sitting down. My mind is still moving and, my body is still breathing, I'm going to be going places... I'm human despite what you think of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment