Saturday, August 31, 2019

Stitches





 Each day I'm out looking for my road to happiness, but my heart at times feels pain seeping in. Do you love me enough to care, or do you prefer me to continue to struggle with this pain? My heart is confident that you are failing me. And I'm here to pick up the pieces. So, I can see where Destiny leads me. I won't change my goals. So, best of luck trying to get me to... I know who and what I'm going to be. 

 

I'm working on building up this structure. So, I can see everything that I have or will achieve. If you can't be proud of me for trying, don't meet me at the finish line. Only those who had my back from day one are true supporters of mine. So, I don't want your negative feedback. To tell you the truth, you're holding onto jealousy. 

 

Therefore, take your own image of goals and run with them... I know your game of trickery. I won't allow you to plant any seeds in my head, nor will I ever allow you to break me... I know your game is to get me alone and feed your belief in me. And no, I won't walk around frustrated and confused... I know you want me to. 

 

This is not you, and that truly does hurt. As a result, I'd rather get rid of all the images in my head than carry them around with me. I know who I'm dealing with.

 

I have my goals set in stone, or better yet, plastered on the wall. So, this remains a constant reminder to me: to keep striving for the stars... I refuse to walk on a path I didn't create. And this should automatically tell you that I'm not happy. So, there goes my heart in pain.


No comments:

Post a Comment