Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Cultural Celebration



   Have you ever tried to hear that, you have created tears of joy? But, failed to realize your heart was in pain? It's pretty complicated that I do know. But, I'm ready to shift directions and, take everything that I know with me--- some have become blinded by the true definition of determination. I shall not swallow, what I believe in to be true and, neither should you. The sky is very high up for a reason. So, take the time to glare upon it, and allow your thoughts to run free.

  We are vibrant souls and, hold kindness in our hearts. So, do you believe in God and his angels... through him, your heart is created to hold, kindness. We all were created equally and, given different skin complexions to learn, about diversity. This is the time to embrace what our culture holds. But, not take what you have learned for granted, nor sell your belief to others. But, do teach to enlighten us. And then it's up to us if this is a path we shall take. 

  I shall not walk across a burning bridge --- there is a true lesson behind it, what you may see on the other side, may not be golden. So, take the time to read in between the flames... Satan is no joke and, he lives off of tricker. 

  Therefore, keep your soul vibrant and, hold kindness forever in your heart... through diversity, we can learn so much about each other. And begin to realize there's a piece of us, inside one another. Now that I have taken your mind in a whole different direction, are you seeing a better picture, or are you still stuck in your mindset? I'm determined to keep this positive flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment