Monday, August 12, 2019

Is this love or pain





Our hearts are like butterflies without wings, they flutter inside the cage therein. But, how can a heartbeat break, if our hearts never grew wings? There are times where I truly feel this heart sink, it gets buried deep inside. Do you even care about these waterfalls? 

 Can you tell me, if I were to fall, would you be there to pick me back up...I'm deeply buried in these scars. These tears are the stories of my struggle, and I'm done with carrying on this way. Heartbeat for a heartbeat, and breath after breath, this has always been my story. But, it's surely about to change. 

  These words will become our stitches to healing a broken heart. So, can I reach out to you, when I desperately need you... I don't want to come home. Therefore, keep your heart wide open... I know someday, I will need you.

No comments:

Post a Comment