Thursday, January 17, 2019

Breathe


My blood is beyond, my shadow of wisdom. And I only know the truth... it will set me free. You try to build up your self esteem...you know that's your weakest point. But, it never seems to fail, when you are constant struggling...at this point it becomes a game to others. Yes! I am quite emotional sometimes, and I have the right to be. God has made me with, feeling and I won't hide them from no one. You can take my tears as a sign of weakness. But, we shall see where your name calling will take you. God is our father and he see everything. So, while your trying to feed into my past, to hinder my future, God is watching over me and you. And he will deal with you according. I see no time in trying to talk, if all you get back is, more hurtful words. So, I shall remain silent and keep on hanging in there. But, I won't stand for bullying... its a sign of a coward. And we shall see were that take you. Like, Dwayne Dryer said: How people treat you, is there Karma. But, how you react is your. I won't feed into your pot of stew...I know your words are no good for me. So, I have my own pot healthy stew cooking. And soon your gonna come running... you want my worth. Therefore, I will just throw my hands up, and give you no signs of affection... You have hurt me so deeply. And I will soon be on my way...all you really want from me, is what I have worked hard for. So, if silence has not killed you, with letting you know that: what others have earned, doesn't belong to you... Its theirs and they need to make a living. And I will continue to write... this is my true therapy. And I won't hold onto your negativity. So, I am sailing away from you. Like, a true sailor would do... for many years, I have been trying to separate myself from you. But, you make it seem like, I am the needy one. I won't be a parasite that, you can become super rich off of. I am my own individual. Despite, the things that want to hinder me. Therefore, my Disability don't make me, even though, its my daily struggle. And I do tend to hurt from it. So, I am going to keep being who I am. And if anyone wants to make fun of it, we shall see where that leads you... I am trying my damnedest to push through these walls. So, I can make it into a history book. So, my shadow of wisdom, will be far and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment