Tuesday, January 29, 2019

On the arises


Sometimes I really begin to question myself. Like, is this life I am living worth, all the pain am I enduring? And those who claim to love for me, do you really love me for me, or is this a front...you put on tons of make-up, just to cover up. And create a ton of lies without, seeing things with your own eyes. I am working on space and, it will eventually have a solution. So, are you with me, or are you with someone else? I had too many opportunities to work things out. But, you have brought this upon yourself. And trying to break every glass bottle over my head. Therefore, I will only have three wishes, I shall work truly hard for. And I am no longer sharing them until they finally fall through---I see true evilness and, no I will not deal with that. So, if I choose to remove myself from the picture, and stay silent to myself, just leave me be---when I did try to speak, you didn't want to hear from me. But, I am not going to worry about that...God is taking care of you. And he knows who was right, and who was wrong. Now its time for me to continue being me, so I can keep on keeping on. And once I finally reach my goal, sorry honey... was that? you were the one in the wrong. I shall dance proudly with the lyrics in my head... I am finally reaching that dream goal. And when my face is truly drenched in sweat, there goes my true earning. So, I shall wear my earnings proud... you didn't have any faith in me. But, what does that matter, I poured out true blood and sweat. And now you want, what I have been working for. My earnings are golden. So, Hollywood is there room, just for one more star... I already know my day is coming, and I am going to shine. And to all those naysayers: who chose to believe I shall remain stuck, and trying to hold me back from my dreams: I am like a kite flying without no stings. I have held on for such a long time, I am done trying to prove multiple things to others, who want to hold me back...they feel it's necessary for them. But, I am not a plastic doll that you, can prop up and move around. Like, Polly pocket. So, don't keep trying to hinder me from seeing my dreams... I know that day will eventually come when you are going to want dough from me. And all those times time will come running through my head, like if it was yesterday. So, I will just have to lay silent and listen to my intuition...I only know what is best for me. And with that being said: I am on the arises to my pot of gold.🏆

No comments:

Post a Comment