Sunday, January 6, 2019

Power


I had open my heart to you with true innocent, and holding it with grace. But, I shall not look back on a fool, who has handle with a metal spoon. People shall dig deep into their future, and never lay on rotten soil. Allow peace to come into you, and never ever look back. I am my own victim of shame, and I know things has changed. But, when the sun moves into the horizon, we must begin our own journey. So, I will pick the ripest fruit and, be on my way--- you must not dwell on the pass. Therefore, if you have read my story and begin at the end, I am sorry honey---I have not gotten there yet. So, never close a book on a blank page--- that where your story shall begin. You can say that: this life is over. But, this life is not over yet, until I begin to score victory! And within this victory that I score, I won't carry a broken heart covered in sores... those days are behind me. And I shall only looking back, at them as lesson. And if people can't see your change, place their naive view in the back of your head...they have chosen blindness over sight. Therefore, don't carry their judgement with you--- its their bitter pill they have to swallow. Now I shall be on my way with: a wooden spoon, while carrying my book filled with knowledge. And yes this book is completely filled, with no blank page. So, my journey has finally closed. The end 💪

No comments:

Post a Comment