Friday, January 18, 2019

A story from an Angel


The colors in the sky are so radiate that, velvet can't even match it. I am no puppeteer. But, I do know how to pull some strings... I took what I have learned, and use it to my advantage. But, to others they think, I am dumb. I am pretty darn smart you see, and there is no need to make fun of me. And yes Math is a constant struggle for me. But, some how I mange to pass it, to get to where I am. But, I will show every last naysayer, what I am all about. So, if you keep going at the rate, your going, I will promise you that, your road won't be long. Now, I don't understand why, I can't even speak out, when others are trying to hide their own damage. Yes this has been going on for multiple years. But, I see others pick and choose, why they even get to speak. But, when it comes to me, I am told: your not thinking logically. You must not really know me...for years I have always had this problem. So, this is not something new with me. I might as well go ahead and, spill all the beans... the truth will always set you free. Its not like I have recurrent memories. Like, some people have, I remember through their constant stories. So, when those stories are being repeated, how can you not forget it. See I believe in women giving birth to demon children, and I have seen it plenty of times. But, I will say this much, your going to need more than an exorism to release that demonic entity out. Why you shouldn't had been playing with matches, when you where younger. And now your going to get burn. I am not sorry for spilling out any hidden secrets, on this floor. Like, they always say: aways better out than in. So, thank God the truth will be relieved. And I will not feel ashamed, if I come across that demon name. But, I fear it will come after me. So, I am not going to write it's name down, on paper you see, nor will you try to change me. You can go right ahead and believe, every word a child says. But, don't come trying to borrow my ear, to place dirt in...I really don't want to hear. So, the moral of the story is: you are quick to believe in rumours, that a demon child has told. But, when a child of God step into the room, you quickly want to shut them down. God knows his powers can't get shut down. And a lie can't continue to hide forever. So, here is where this story shall end--- God knows the truth lie's within. Therefore, you can keep spreading fire. And when that moment you thought, you were free, don't come calling for me...I have told you plenty of time. So, don't come pointing your finger at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment