Saturday, January 5, 2019

Ground Breaker


Sometimes I begin to wonder, do you really love me. Like you say you do, or do you hate me---I really sense you do. And my heart won't lie to me. Sometimes I wander in silence to figure out a plan, do to the fact that: I am hurting deep inside, to the point I seriously want to cry. But, I have to tell myself: is it really worth it. And is this a battle worth of tears. I dealt with communication problems for many years, and no this isn't new. Could this be the reason for my shyness in public, and I only speak unless I am spoken too. I am done with living my life in a bubble, as I am trying my hardest to: put myself out there. I am tired of other people, knowing me as a label. And if this is new to you, I don't mind telling you. I wasn't born this way. Like, one of the lyrics in Lady Gaga song. You have read my story, on Rolling With Spina Bifida website, an organization website for people with disabilites. But, I must not bring up this history--- there was some evil stuff done. And I shall only speak of positivity. I am proud to say: I am one of the writer of: Mind Body and Soul solution, created by a dear friend Anna. But, first for those who don't know my story: I was hit by a drunk drive at infancy. And I live with a learning disability because of it. So, through all the speculation of, what doctors had to say, I came out as a survivor. Now, I am trying to prove to everyone else around me, I can live a dream. Like any other human being... I already know what I am capable of. But, it's through their ignorance that, they chose to be blinded. And live in a space of what, they make up in their head. So, you can see why, I sometimes have to, fight for people like myself. And even that becomes an issue. So, now I have created, a no tolerance policy---I had enough of this. Once I break through these walls that, I am always behind. I am going to create a Disability movement package. And we are going to make, a thousand million March... each one of us knows our own strength. And with that comes our ability. So, we will shut down all the neigh sayers. And watch them come crawling for our money. Like, you haven't had it before. Poetry Corner This poem hold truth to many people with disabilites. And in this poem, I shine the light on my struggles with it, and showing my power through it. I speak for millions of people with a disability too. My dream will shine. Like, multiple people will too.♿

No comments:

Post a Comment