Saturday, January 12, 2019

Soul Connection


Its 5 AM and the sun has not risen yet. But, this feeling you left on my heart is complicated. I am seriously in tears, figuring out what the hell, I did wrong here. We must get together and see eye to eye. But, how can we, if whenever I try to speak, you keep closing me in. I knew the moment, I laid my eyes on you, you were the one for me. But, their was an age gap that, set us too far apart. So, it has been over some years that, this heart is still searching for its whole. May I ask you, are you the one to complete me, or are you the one to: leave my heart crushed like an eggshell? I am not looking to rush into, a committed relationship to quickly. So, either you are on the same page, and get to one another first, or get your last notification...I am in no rush for commitment. Therefore, I know within time, you will not be so hard to find. Your heart is not bleeding as of yet. But, soon your heart will truly find, the one it was meant to be. And just maybe it will be my heart, that will stop the bleeding. 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment