Saturday, January 19, 2019

Black Glass


My heart is in pain, and I don't think, I'll ever be the same. Broken red and white roses on the floor, do I ever mean anything to you anymore? Your tears don't mean shit to me, you once said to me. But, this soul is severely depress, and I honestly don't think you get that yet. So, I will remain stagnant in this space, where I know I am safe---I really have reached my final stay here. And no I'm not talking about death, I just need to really contemplate, on this stage of my life...I am done with living in toxicity. So, I guess I am all alone on this now. But, I must act fast... for many years, you have shown signs of an abuser. And keeping things silent isn't healthy at all. Therefore, I will continue to reach out the best way I can. You can't continue to keep hurting me, and expect me to be nice. Especially, if I am trying to do things right. So, I can move on with my life. You are the reason why, I am limited, and that's wrong. But, you keep planting theses visions in everyone's head, and I am like hell to the no. I am just through here--- your blinded and stuck in your ways. So, I am seriously putting my thoughts together, and I am leaving very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment